Toca Boca captures the spirit of play. We create digital toys and everyday products that are filled with fun and silliness that kids from any corner of the world can instantly relate to. Everything is designed from their perspective. We celebrate the diversity and quirkiness of their world and give them the freedom to play in ways that only they can dream up.
In order for us to continue developing Toca Boca into a world-class brand, we are looking for a Social Media Manager to grow and manage our social presence. The Social Media Manager will work as a part of our cross-ocean marketing team, reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager, based in San Francisco.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute strategies and content plans to grow our social channels, with a current focus on YouTube and Instagram
- Provide strategic social recommendations and support for product launches together with the product marketing team
- Consistently capture and further develop the tone of voice on all channels, to increase engagement and discussions
- Manage the day-to-day of all Toca Boca social channels, including content scheduling, engagement and analysis
- Be an advocate for our community of fans — support and celebrate them, and approach projects considering what they care about and what excites them
- Regularly track, monitor and report performance of campaigns and accounts, and optimize for efficiency based on learnings
- Set goals for your projects and track progress against achieving those goals
- Routinely share new social media channels, tools, and trends that can help you and the marketing team reach success
- 5+ years of experience directly managing and growing social media accounts — specifically on YouTube and Instagram
- Proven track record
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting experience for social/short form content
- You’re interested and immersed in the culture that exists on YouTube and other social channels that kids love
- Analytical and quantitative; excellent social and data analysis skills with a good grasp of Facebook Business Manager and YouTube insights
- Experienced in working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams at once
- Comfortable contributing strategically as well as managing day-to-day tactical execution
- Expertise in kids’ entertainment and app industry is a big plus
What to expect:
- Toca Boca expects you to be self-motivated and to continuously want to improve both process and quality
- You'll be working as part of the marketing team consisting of designers, producers, and marketers that come to the office excited to learn new things every day
- We work in small teams, which means everyone is an important contributor in the project and has a shared responsibility for the end result
This position is full time and based in our Stockholm office.
To apply please provide us with your resume/cv, including a little background on what excites you about working at Toca Boca. Please ensure resume/cv and cover letter are in English. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Toca Boca creates digital toys and other playful products for kids around the world. Since our first product launch in 2011, we have released 45 apps that have been downloaded more than 250 million times in every country, making us the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Our products focus on sparking kids’ imaginations and creating opportunities for open-ended play. With offices in San Francisco and Stockholm, Toca Boca is owned by Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties.
Check out our career page for more information about our current openings: https://tocaboca.com/careers/